Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Making Stuff

Very busy time right now.  All fun and creative!  I've been sidetracked by a new little lovely, paper mache tea cups.  On Easter while others were painting eggs, I had my hands in flour and water making paste.  These are my first two cuties.


I used an Ann Wood pattern that you can find here.  I have three more put together just waiting for paper mache and paint.  I'm kind of obsessed with these.

Because of being side tracked by tea cups, I haven't done a whole lot in my sketchbook this week.  Below is an exercise I did using my Tombow pen.  tricky....


I've finished up several shawls over the past month or so.  Two are at our library gift shop, Between Friends, and these two I'm holding onto for a sale later in the month.


I'm currently using a gorgeous Noro solo yarn that's a cotton/silk blend.  Lightweight and perfect for spring and summer!

xo
dulcy

No comments:

Simple Pleasures During Confusing Times

Such complicated and confusing times we’re living in these days. Do I go out or stay in? Mask all or some of the time? Travel?! It’s all so...