Friday, August 29, 2014

My Week At A Glance!

I'm hooking like mad to make some headway on this piece to take to the Warsaw hook-in next weekend. It's all the color blending that slows me down.  I have to think a bit too long about each piece that comes next.  It's the only way I think this will work for me and not turn into one big hot mess!


I've found time this week to do a bit of kitchen table sketching.........

Another cup and saucer.


A fresh peach.  Love playing with these oranges!


And a lemon.


Here's a few shots from Robin's Vintage Suitcase where I'm working part-time.  Getting ready for fall.

Some of our gorgeous ribbon!


We're now carrying lovely linen clothes for fall!


note:  one of my little hooked bags :)

And other wonderful treasures in the shop!


And our little crew on the front of Metro Woman this month!  I'm peeking out from under the large straw hat third back on the right.


Have a wonderful weekend!

xo
dulcy


3 comments:

Tammy Burks said...

Love all your pics! I really need to finish up my little rug, so it will be ready to go to Warsaw next weekend!!! I'd best get on it!

CYNTHIA CRANE said...

Oh, I wish I had a Robin's near me! Everything looks so lovely, esp. your fiber art! I checked out your Pinterest and could spend all day there. Good luck preparing for your Warsaw event!

Pixie said...

Oh i love this post, wonderful photos as always, i love you work so much. xx

Simple Pleasures During Confusing Times

Such complicated and confusing times we’re living in these days. Do I go out or stay in? Mask all or some of the time? Travel?! It’s all so...